Filling the gaps between your skirting boards and the wall completes your room, giving it a polished look.
Completing this task is super simple (even to the most inexperienced DIYer) with the step by step guide below.
- Clean the area.
- Cut Selleys No More Gaps seal and nozzle of with secateurs and fit to cartridge.
- Place cartridge into Selleys Light Speed Caulking Gun.
- Position caulking gun at 45 degrees and apply even pressure to the trigger as you move it along the gap, applying the product.
- Use a damp finger (or rounded spatula) to wipe off the excess product to ensure a clean, smooth finish.
- Clean up with a damp cloth immediately.
- For a neater finish and easier clean up, you can tape both sides of the gap before applying the product.
- Allow to skin (about 20 minutes) before painting with water-based paints.
- Allow longer drying times (about 2 hours) when painting with flat or ceiling paints or in cooler conditions.