Kids, pets, life - accidents happen! If you find yourself with a dent in your wall, we have a very simple solution for you to try yourself.
What You Need
- Selleys Wall Putty
- 240grit sandpaper
- Cloth for cleaning
- Make sure the surface to be filled is clean, dry and free of loose or powdery material
- Sand the surface lightly if needed to remove any sharp edges
- Use the scraper provided to apply Selleys Wall Putty filler firmly into the hole.
- Allow at least 30 minutes drying time and lightly sand if needed. Allow a longer for deeper dents and holes or in colder weather
- Your wall is now ready to paint.
- Spatula provided can be cleaned with water.